The Ambassador Council composes of business leaders who generously give their time as member volunteers dedicated to educating and informing members about the Chamber’s vast programs, services, and benefits by encouraging members to take full advantage of these services. Ambassadors accumulate points at the end of each month by attending events, encouraging member involvement, and volunteering at various Chamber-hosted events. The Ambassador with the most points by the end of each month is awarded Ambassador of the Month.
Aaron Reid of LHH Recruitment Solutions, a Chamber member since May 2023, has been awarded Ambassador of the Month for September 2023!
Aaron is an Executive Search Consultant for LHH Recruitment Solutions, specializing in identifying and recruiting top-level executives and senior professionals for organizations. He has been in the industry for just about two years “with a lot of learning and growth along the way.”
Aaron’s journey into this industry began after years of building teams in his previous career within the restaurant, bar, nightclub, and event industry. The COVID-19 pandemic prompted him to reflect on his true passion, which is building teams and culture. Now, Aaron has the privilege of doing that for multiple companies and industries and has never been happier! His ideal clients are those hiring managers who provide a clear and detailed picture of their hiring requirements and are committed to a collaborative and professional partnership to ensure a successful executive search process.
There are several factors that set Aaron and his business apart:
- Industry Diversification: Aaron works with a wide range of industries, making him versatile and capable of serving clients from various sectors.
- Global Perspective: Aaron contributes to a global network of contacts, beneficial for clients with international recruitment needs.
- Personalized Attention: Aaron tailors his services to meet each client’s unique needs and understand their specific requirements and corporate culture.
- Efficiency: Aaron streamlines the hiring process to save clients time and effort, presenting highly qualified candidates promptly.
- Candidate Experience: Aaron prioritizes providing candidates with a positive and professional experience, regardless of the outcome.
- Post-Placement Support: Aaron offers support and follow-up even after a candidate has been placed, ensuring a smooth transition into the organization.
LHH Recruitment Solutions has evolved significantly in the past couple of years. Aaron recognizes that future growth lies in developing clients within nonprofit organizations and is committed to building that pipeline.
Aaron became involved with the Ambassadors program through his New Member Orientation into the Chamber where Annette, the Chamber’s Director of Member Services & Business Development, provided a detailed overview that made him realize this was the direction he needed to take. It has been a rewarding journey for him so far.
Aaron’s favorite part about being an Ambassador is the incredible connections that are made through the Chamber and the solid foundation it has laid for his career and personal growth. He particular enjoys attending the networking lunches and Wake Up! Newport events. When it comes to volunteering, Aaron is passionate about contributing to the community and supporting the Chamber’s impactful work in Newport Beach.
Congratulations Aaron on Ambassador of the Month!
September 1-30, 2023