NBCC Intern 2019
2019 Newport Beach Chamber of Commerce Intern Position
Location: 4343 Von Karman Ave, Suite 150-W, Newport Beach, CA 92660
- Assisting at networking events by preparing beforehand all registration and paperwork needed as well as running registration during the event
- Coordinating Ribbon Cutting ceremonies for new businesses
- Communicating with local businesses regarding membership benefits
- Maintaining database entry of new members and updating database information
- Organizing the mentorship program and all documentation for the Chamber Ambassadors and Membership Council. This includes attending their meetings, creating agendas and minutes, recording attendance, and maintaining mentor calls status and completion
- Assisting in daily office management operations such as ordering office supplies and mailing visitor packets
- Posting on the Chamber website local events calendar
- Creating monthly email campaigns by finding current business news articles
20 hours a week, hours are flexible and can work around class schedules.
Paid position and can count towards internship units at your University.
Undergraduate: Preferably a Junior (The Chamber is looking for someone who could potentially continue working through their time at college).
Graduate Student: The Chamber is looking for someone that has at least a year of schooling left.
This internship provides the opportunity to attend numerous networking events and to connect with local business men and women.
We are accepting applications now, internship starting upon hiring.
Membership Services Director
Newport Beach Chamber of Commerce
Work #: 949-729-4411