Medical Director: House Calls Doctor
Member: Dr Bar APC
Expires: July 1, 2020
Dr. Iman Bar MD
– Graduated with Honors GP physician 1986
– Fellowship at Emory University 1990
- Medical Director for Pediatric and women’s health clinic in Costa Mesa since 2001
– Certified by the American Board of Pediatrics 2002
– Attending Pediatrician at Hoag Hospital since 2003
– Awarded Honorary Recognition by Dr. Parry, Director of Community Medicine at Hoag Hospital 2004
– Awarded Honorary Recognition by Newport Beach Mayor 2005
-Awarded Honorary Recognition by Costa Mesa Mayor
– Opened second practice in Newport Beach in 2005
– Started first Concierge practice in Orange County for children and young adults 2006
– Honored by the American Academy of Pediatrics ”Champion for Kids” award 2006
– “Top Doctors” award from the American Medical Association 2009
– Member of the American Academy for Holistic Medicine 2010
– Specialized in Homeopathy and Herbal medicine 2012
– Board Certified by the American Association of Integrative Medicine 2012
– Board Certified by the National Board of Physicians and Surgeons 2016
Our mission at House calls doctor is to provide personalized, high-quality concierge care on an as-needed or preventative basis. We have created a practice that we believe in, one that delivers medical care in the comfort of your own home.
We are a full-service holistic family practice in Newport Beach who believe in working with our patients to maintain and improve their health. Practicing both pediatric and adult family medicine, our doctor Iman Bar, M.D. has the bedside manners needed for something as personal as medical house calls. Using both Western and Holistic medicine to treat their patients, her work is unsurpassed in family medicine.
The focus is to treat the whole person and to achieve a greater understanding into our patients health map, and by doing it as a house call medical service, it allows our doctors to spend more quality time with each person they treat.
Office: 949 706 1212