SOLD OUT! November Luncheon – We are ALL in Relationship Sales
Date/TimeDate(s) - 11/16/2016
11:30 am - 1:30 pm
LocationBahia Corinthian Yacht Club
1601 Bayside Dr.
Corona Del Mar , Ca
Why Do You Attend Networking Events?
Uncover some important keys to successful networking…
• What is your goal?
• What do you hope the outcome will be?
• Schedule a meeting with integrity!
• What are your intentions/expectations?
• What can you do for them?
• What can they do for you?
• Be AUTHENTIC!
What you will Learn…
- • The 4 R’s that will keep your business growing!
• ‘Give to Get’ networking!
• Fear Not…There Are No Cold Calls!
• End-of-the-year look back…where did it come from, where did it go?
• Getting it back!
• A look ahead – make 2017 YOUR BEST YEAR!!
• Plus 7 additional tips to networking success!
Public Speaker, Sales Trainer, Sales Staffing Consultant
Deborah is the Founder and Owner of Kantor Sales Training Associates. She has achieved Top Performance rankings over the last four decades, in a broad spectrum of industries. Providing immediate ‘take-back-to-your-desk’ tangible Relationship Sales Training skills and strategies, Deborah works with Business Owners, C-Level Executives and Sales Managers to train individuals, teams and front lines (who do not know they are in sales).
Deborah customizes training and coaching to each client’s needs to ensure bottom line results in customer loyalty, repeat business, referrals and raving fans!
Bookings are now closed for this event. Please call the Chamber at 949-729-4400 for possible availability.