April Luncheon – Everyone Communicates… Few Connect.
Date/TimeDate(s) - 04/20/2016
11:30 am - 1:30 pm
LocationBahia Corinthian Yacht Club
1601 Bayside Dr.
Corona Del Mar , Ca
Connecting increases your influence in every situation. Learn how to identify with people and relate to others in a way that builds rapport and deeper relationships.
To be a successful leader, you need to learn to communicate in an authentic way that touches others. If you can connect —one-on-one, in groups, with an audience—your sense of community improves, your ability to foster teamwork increases and your influence skyrockets. People who connect with others have better relationships, experience less conflict and get more things done than those who cannot connect. Leaders who have learned the art of connection are able to communicate their ideas persuasively, establishing buy-in and attracting followers.
Speaker and Trainer
What you will Learn…
• Learn the essential skill of putting others first to set a relational foundation
• How to physically, emotionally andauthentically reach others
• Going beyond words to use body language and energy as connecting tools
• Instill a mindset of simplicity to bring clear, concise messages to an audience
• Understand 4 tools to create an engaging experience when connecting
• How to set yourself apart as a true connector by inspiring others and living your message and effort
Bookings are now closed for this event. Please call the Chamber at 949-729-4400 for possible availability.