53rd Annual Athletic Awards Dinner
Date/TimeDate(s) - 06/04/2014
6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
LocationRadisson Hotel Newport Beach
4545 MacArthur Blvd
Newport Beach, CA 90018
Outstanding student athletes from Newport Harbor, Corona del Mar and Sage Hill Schools will be honored for their athletic achievements at this newly formatted dinner event (formerly the event was a breakfast). In addition, special coaches will be honored.
Three Time Olympian in Volleyball
Gold and Bronze Medalist
Robert (Bob) J. Ctvrtlik is a three-time Olympian in the sport of volleyball and served as one of the three U.S. members of the International Olympic Committee from 1996 through 2012. He’s served for 14 years as a member of the IOC Athletes’ Commission, the link between active athletes and the International Olympic Committee. In 2006, he was named to the position of 1st Vice President, International by the USOC Board of Directors and served under Chairman Peter Ueberroth. Heralded by many as one of the best serve receivers to have played the sport of volleyball, Ctvrtlik competed for the United States at the 1988 Olympic Games in which the U.S. won the gold medal, the 1992 Olympic Games in which the U.S. brought home the bronze medal, and the 1996 Olympic Games when he captained the USA Volleyball Team.
INDIVIDUAL TICKETS – $50 each
- Tickets are $50 each and include dinner and parking.
Table Sponsor – $500
- BRAND VISIBILITY – Your company name will be listed in the event program.
- Includes a table for ten people (reserve three seats for a student athlete and his or her parents, and table signage.
Presenting Sponsor (One Available) – $2,000
- BRAND VISIBILITY – Your logo and/or company name will be incorporated into all marketing material, program advertisement, e-newsletter, flyers and mailings.
- PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS – Deliver a one-minute message from the podium, receive an on-stage mention at the event, and place promotional pieces on tables.
- Includes a table for ten people (7 seats are available for the sponsor with three seats reserved for a student athlete and his or her parents) and table signage.
For sponsorship information, please call Kathleen Sanchez at 949-729-4400.