Emotional Intelligence Full Day Training
Member: Rise Up For You
Expires: December 24, 2019
The most successful companies are the ones that adapt their culture and communication around the key elements of Emotional Intelligence (EI). Many experts contend that EI is more important than the Intelligent Quotient (IQ) and actually accounts for 80% of professional success. Workspaces and companies across the nation have now identified EI as a defining factor in company culture, productivity, and increased results.
Join us for this full-day extensive training as we dive into the what, why, and how of EI/EQ. You’ll walk away with the knowledge, practical strategies, and more to implement personally and pass onto your team. In addition, you will receive a workbook to reference in the future.
This training will have a special emphasis on Leadership Development.
- Learn the importance of Emotional Intelligence in both personal and professional applications, utilizing actual science-based research and data.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the four quadrants: Self Awareness, Self-Management, Social Awareness, and Relationship Management.
- Receive practical tools and exercises to immediately implement into each of the four quadrants to better understand yourself, your team, and your future clientele.
- Collaborate on a number of interactive activities with your team, developing a team bond while applying the principles of EQ.
- Discover strategies and tools to influence, impact, and lead others within a professional and workspace environment.
- Learn how to manage and modify emotional behaviors that impact work relationships.
- Learn the benefits of empathy and how it promotes teamwork and positive communication.
- Improve your team’s performance-boosting results, profits, and the company culture.