Communicating in the Business World – Business Networking Luncheon & Speaker Series
Date/TimeDate(s) - 09/20/2013
7:15 pm - 9:15 pm
LocationBahia Corinthian Yacht Club
1601 Bayside Dr.
Corona Del Mar , Ca
This provocative event will reveal the secrets for asserting yourself effectively in any professional situation. As a participant, you will gain hidden insights into the business communication process that will instantly empower you to:
- Make your point without making an enemy.
- Have greater impact on the people you communicate with: prospects, clients, bosses, subordinates, and peers.
- Give constructive feedback with little or no defensiveness on the part of the receiver (great for performance reviews).
- Voice observations, opinions, and suggestions which are more likely to be heard and accepted.
- Be the person who communicates from the more “accurate” point of view.
The lecture is being given by Jim Haley of JimHaleyUnlimited Coaching. Jim is a Business and Personal Performance Coach who specializes in working with small businesses, teams, and corporate professionals. He is also an Official Business Coach of the Newport Beach Chamber. “The Insights and new skills that you will learn in this workshop have the potential to change the way you communicate forever.”
We will have space available for you to display your services & products while networking, and help you build referral partners and find potential customers.
For more info, please contact:
Pam Smith Membership Services Director- 949.729.4411
Bookings are now closed for this event. Please call the Chamber at 949-729-4400 for possible availability.