Navigate Award – Young Professional of the Year
The Navigate Young Professional of the Year Award was created to recognize a hard working individual who has proven to be an invaluable business person. This inaugural award acknowledges the efforts of the individual in business, the Chamber, and the community as a whole. Award nominations are open to the public.
The winner will be announced at the Mayor’s Reception on December 10th at the Back Bay Bistro.
It is recommended that the individual selected as the Chamber’s Young Professional of the Year include most/all of the following characteristics:
- The Young Professional is a member in good standing of the Chamber (Mandatory)
- The Young Professional is in the approximate age range of 21-40 years (Mandatory)
- Involved in the Chamber, specifically with Navigate
- Does business in Newport Beach
- Successful business person
- Involved in philanthropic activities
- Supporter of local community activities