Newport Center Urgent Care is seeking a licensed Limited X-Ray Tech/Medical Assistant to join their team!
Member: Newport Center Urgent Care
Expires: November 30, 2022
Newport Center Urgent Care is seeking a licensed Limited X-Ray Tech/Medical Assistant to join our team!
We are located in the Newport Center Medical Buildings in Newport Beach near Fashion Island. Our office is open 7 days a week and sees patients needing all types of services including physicals, lacerations, and Sports Medicine. We have a beautiful, clean office with an X-Ray on-site and a user-friendly EMR system. We look forward to you becoming a part of our team!
Flexible hours and must be able to work weekends.
- Effectively communicate with patients, explain the x-ray procedure and answer patient’s questions to ensure
- Properly position patients, which may include lifting and moving patients with limited mobility
- Perform x-ray procedures and capture clear images of lower extremities through proper utilization of equipment
- Provide clear imaging results of the lower extremities as directed by the physician
- Clean and maintain procedure rooms and x-ray equipment and monitor equipment for regular servicing
- Assist with Medical Assistant duties to ensure optimal patient flow including (injections, patient vitals, rooming patients, assisting with procedures, and stocking rooms)
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor
- Previous experience working as an X-Ray Tech and CA licensure is required
- Limited Medical Radiologic Technologist Certificate (LMRT) or Certification from a similar Radiologic Technology Program
- Current BLS certification
- Pleasant attitude, a professional appearance, and provide our patient’s an overall great experience.
- Experience using an EMR system
- Bilingual, preferred
Submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org