June Business Luncheon: Save Time and Make Money by Finding Your Audience
Date/TimeDate(s) - 06/19/2019
11:30 am - 1:30 pm
LocationMorton’s the Steakhouse
1641 West Sunflower Ave
Santa Ana, California 92704
Are you exhausted with building ineffective business relationships that only result in casual conversation but no business? Are you tired of sending out countless emails and cold calling, and still no sale? Finding your audience will save you time and make you money. The following tools will teach you how to build an audience that is tailored to your product.
Key Topic Areas
Steps to finding your audiences problem
Steps to creating a solution focused product
How to build Self-Equity
Effective relationship building strategies
The art of asking techniques
Featured Guest Speaker
Dr. Cheyenne Bryant
Life Coach & Personal Development Expert
Dr. Cheyenne Bryant is a renowned Life Coach, the President of NAACP; branch #1069, author of the award winning Readers Favorite Five-Star book, “MENTAL DETOX,” motivational speaker, community activist, host, and brand ambassador. As a result of her work, Dr. Bryant was honored the following awards:
- 2016, State of California “Woman of Distinction” award,
• 2016,County of Los Angeles “Community HEART” award,
• 2016, Unsung Hero “Humanitarian” award,
•2016, Certificate of Congressional Recognition, Centerlink “Woman of the Year” award.
• 2016, County of Los Angeles “Commendation, Woman’s Life Brunch Volume 2” award.
• 2016, California Legislature Assembly, “Certificate of Recognition, Thanksgiving Food Giveaway” award.
• 2016, Inaugural Share the Purple Luncheon, “Inspirational Speaker” award.
• 2017, Justice For Murdered Children’s, “Certificate of Recognition, Justice For Murdered Children’s Pancake Breakfast Fundraiser” award.
• 2017, California Legislature Assembly, “Certificate of Recognition, Justice For Murdered Children’s Pancake Breakfast Fundraiser” award.
• 2017, Featured in Ebony Magazine; March edition.
• 2017, Featured in Single Minutes Magazine; September edition.
• 2017, WNBA LA Sparks, #WeAreWomen, “Woman of the Year” award.
Dr. Bryant’s mission is to spread her message of leading a healthier, happier, balanced and more fulfilling better quality of life within the community. For years, she has shared her wisdom, awareness, community advocacy and insight through her book, lectures, workshops, and assisting individuals with life impairments and challenges.
Dr. Bryant worked as an MFT (Marriage, Family, and Child Therapist) for a non-profit organization, “People Who Care Youth Center” located in Los Angeles. While there, Dr. Bryant provided treatment for inner city children, adolescent, and adults suffering from depression, anxiety, and personality disorders. In addition, Dr. Bryant worked at a mental health/homeless residence that catered to personality disorder homeless mental health individuals where she facilitated group therapy sessions and provided individual treatment. Following her MFT career, Dr. Bryant started her private practice Life Coaching individuals worldwide, telephonically, and motivational speaking.
Dr. Bryant is a pro-active community activist. She volunteers her time providing community care, inspirational speeches, lectures, mentoring, and resources to youth state facilities and at-risk youth programs. In 2014, Dr. Bryant founded the “Dr. Bryant Team” which created and provided employment opportunities. The “Dr. Bryant Team” focused on providing food, hygiene, clothing, programs, and resources to the disadvantaged communities in Los Angeles County all of which Dr. Bryant solely funded. As a result, of her impact on the community, Dr. Bryant founded Advancing Communities; a non-profit that provides school supplies, clothing, computers, and exposure to the underprivileged, and implements needs and resolutions to the community to advance the inner-city youth, and families. Dr. Bryant looks forward to planting positive seeds in all individuals she comes in contact with.
Bookings are now closed for this event. Please call the Chamber at 949-729-4400 for possible availability.