Member Benefits Simply by being a member with the Newport Beach Chamber of Commerce, you and your business will enjoy the following membership benefits the moment you sign up. The following is a list of these benefits:
- Educational Seminars
- Legislative Advocacy
- Partner Programs
- Community Support
Networking – Connect with other business professionals
- Newport Networking Breakfasts and Luncheons promote your business “mini-expo style” and are offered at a discount price to members.
- Newport Sunset Networking Mixers bring business people together in a social setting and are at no cost to members.
- Up to four representatives from your business are included in your membership. Promote your business by having your “reps” attend Chamber functions.
- Members are encouraged to join any of the Chamber’s various committees–give us your input and develop relationships with other members at the same time.
- Volunteering is a great way to network, and members have priority in volunteering for Chamber events.
- The Membership Reception is free for new members and their representatives. Learn about your membership investment and network with other new members and Ambassadors.
Marketing – Reach potential customers
- Your business, with its 50-word description, is promoted in our online Membership Directory
- Your business, with its address and contact information, will be listed in our printed Membership Directory.
- Advertise your business in the Chamber Membership Directory or local area map, on the official website or e-update, sponsor an educational seminar, breakfast or lunch.
- Printed member lists are free to new members within their first year of membership (one time only) – a member list on disk or CD and/or member mailing labels are available for a discounted cost.
- Your business will be listed on our web site as as new member.
- The Chamber has several sponsorship opportunities to offer its members-support Chamber events and gain community recognition for your company.
- Submit location changes, new services, promotions, new hires and special accomplishments at your business
Educational Seminars – Sharpen your business skills
- Periodic workshops featuring various topics benefiting small business are available for you and your employees to attend.
- Topics have included Social Media Marketing, Getting the Most Out of Your Banking Relationship, Complying with New Laws, Marketing on a Shoestring, etc.
Referrals – Services for “members only”
- Your business is listed online in our online Membership Directory at www.newportbeach.com, which provides a direct link to your company website.
- The Chamber refers your business to incoming phone, fax, e-mail, mail and walk-in inquiries.
- Your business is listed in our printed Membership Directory which is distributed to the membership and the business community (circulation: 10,000).
- Member businesses related to our Visitors Guide, Wedding Guide and Relocation Guide are featured when applicable.
Legislative Advocacy – Your opinion counts!
- Newport Sunrise Breakfasts feature government representatives to whom you may express your views and learn first hand information.
- The Chamber represents your business and fights for pro-business legislation on your behalf from City Hall to Sacramento.
- Through the Chamber’s Business And Community Political Action Committee (BACPAC) we raise money and actively promote our political positions to the public.
Publications – Community and business resources
- Communication to you and your representatives via the Business Lookout, e-mail and fax to keep you informed of Chamber events and all issues pertinent to business.
- Our Visitors Guide, Wedding Guide, Relocation Guide and Business Start-Up Guide are useful packets of information available for purchase.
- Our Map of Newport Beach is free for member businesses to better assist their customers.
- Our printed Membership Directory is free for our member businesses to keep on hand as a resource.
- Our Membership Toolkit, given to new members, outlines the benefits of Chamber membership and provides response forms to assist members in pro-gram participation.
Partner Programs – Special pricing on products and services
- Professional Business Counseling is an hour long one-on-one business consultation to assist members who want to take their business to the next level. First appointment is free.
- Office Supplies - Save up to 60% on office supplies through the Office Depot Discount Program, available for members only.
Show Your Community Support – Actively support the City of Newport Beach
- Simply by renewing your membership each year, you are supporting the business community and efforts to keep Newport Beach the desired city in which to live and do business.
- A Chamber plaque will be presented to you at New Member Orientation-member businesses display this in their office to show their support for our community and their commitment to our city’s business climate.